Saturday, December 9, 2017

Random Sunday morning musing!

Have you ever met two people in love who absolutely had no problems ever? Have you met two people in love who is happy 24/7? I haven't either.

Are we really in love? Why is he very short tempered? Is she ignoring the shit out of me? Is she even worth all the effort? Why is he making me cry?

Those aren't the questions you ask yourself. Instead, I would ask myself these questions.

Is that person the first one who comes to my mind when I want to share butter buns from the nearest bakery?

Is that person my home? The kind of person who doesn't yell at me but rather gives me a tight hug when I say, I screwed up.

Is that person my rock? The one who would always chase me like I am the only woman in this world. Who'd never give up on me no matter how difficult I'd become when I argue.

Is that person worth every tear shed? The one that would make me go to places we used to go, looking for the air that he breathed?

Is that person someone who makes me forget what anxiety feels like? The one who doesn't give me the overrated butterflies in my stomach feeling every single time but calms my entire body and mind with just a non-sexual touch.

Yes. Falling in love is easy. It's slightly harder to stay in love. What's even more harder is constantly trying to make that person feel on top of the world.

Don't allow any external forces control you. Don't let anyone influence your decisions. Don't give a shit about what others have to say about him/her. Fu*k em' all. Don't force yourself to fit into the mould that the society approves. When it comes to love, don't aspire to meet the benchmarks that have already been written. Set your own❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment